Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Backup, Archive, and Restore Getting Started Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1, 8.1)
- Getting Started
- About setting up UNIX systems
- About starting Backup, Archive, and Restore
- Backing up or archiving
Setting up for Common Desktop Environment (CDE)
For NetBackup Java applications, a CDE window manager is preferred.
Use the following procedure to set up a CDE window manager.
To configure a CDE for Backup, Archive, and Restore
- On the front panel in the CDE window, click the Style Manager icon.
- On the Style Manager toolbar, click the Window icon.
- In the Style Manager - Window dialog box, click on Click In Window To Make Active.
- Click OK.
- When a prompt appears to Restart the Workspace Manager, click OK.