Veritas NetBackup™ for SQLite Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for SQLite Agent
- Installing the NetBackup for SQLite Agent
- Configuring the NetBackup for SQLite
- NetBackup for SQLite backup and restore
- Troubleshooting for NetBackup for SQLite
- Appendix A. NetBackup for SQLite commands and conventions
- Appendix B. NetBackup for SQLite commands
Performing SQLite backups
Before you perform the backups, you must meet the following prerequisites:
Ensure that versions of the SQLite agent and NetBackup are same. If you upgrade NetBackup to newer version, then you must upgrade the agent version also.
(Windows) Set the
NetBackup\bindirectory in the user variable path.
Configure the DataStore policy from the .
(LVM) Verify that there is enough space for the snapshot in the volume group, and then set the snapshot size in
nbsqlite.conffile or by the command line.
Ensure that the snapshot size is 110% of the file size that you want to backup.
Set the following parameters in the
To run backup
- Configure the parameters in the
nbsqlite.conffile or on the nbsqlite command line.
- Run the following command:
nbsqlite -o backup
(Linux) -z snapshot_size
Ensure that the SQLite agent and NetBackup are of same version for successful backup and restore operations.
You can schedule SQLite backups from the DataStore policy to call a backup script.using the
For more information, see https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100041699