Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas InfoScale™ 7.3.1 Getting Started Guide - AIX
Last Published: 2017-12-15
Product(s): InfoScale & Storage Foundation (7.3.1)
- Veritas InfoScale products overview
- Installation and configuration of Veritas InfoScale products
- Patching and updating
- Appendix A. Where to find more information
Mounting the ISO image
An ISO file is a disc image that must be mounted to a virtual drive for use. You must have superuser (root) privileges to mount the Veritas InfoScale ISO image.
To mount the ISO image
- Log in as superuser on a system where you want to install Veritas InfoScale.
- Create a loopback device to which you can bind the ISO image file:
# mkdev -c loopback -s node -t loopback loop0 Available
- Bind the ISO image to the loopback device and mount the device:
# loopmount -i <ISO_image_path> -l loop0 \ -o "-V cdrfs -o ro" -m /mnt
Where <ISO_image_path> is the complete path to the ISO image