Veritas NetBackup™ for PostgreSQL Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for PostgreSQL
- Installing the NetBackup for PostgreSQL Agent
- Configuring NetBackup for PostgreSQL
- NetBackup for PostgreSQL backup and restore
- About PostgreSQL backups
- Troubleshooting for PostgreSQL
- Appendix A. NetBackup for PostgreSQL commands and conventions
- Appendix B. NetBackup for PostgreSQL commands
NetBackup for PostgreSQL Agent command conventions
This document uses the following conventions when describing commands that are specific to the agent.
Run the following commands in the command line interface to see the results:
The -help command (-h) option prints a command-line usage message when it is the only option on the command line. For example,
Brackets [ ] indicate that the enclosed component of the command line is optional. Other parameters are required.
Italics indicate that the information is user supplied. For example, you may provide the client name and the schedule name for a backup operation.
nbpgsql -o backup -S master_server -P policy_name -s schedule_name