Veritas NetBackup™ for PostgreSQL Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for PostgreSQL
- Installing the NetBackup for PostgreSQL Agent
- Configuring NetBackup for PostgreSQL
- The NetBackup for PostgreSQL backups and restores
- About PostgreSQL backups
- Troubleshooting for PostgreSQL
- Appendix A. NetBackup for PostgreSQL commands and conventions
- Appendix B. NetBackup for PostgreSQL commands
Deleting backup information from the NetBackup catalog files
The nbpgsql -o delete command, removes the backup information from the catalog files but retains the backup files on the NetBackup media server. The parameter -S is required parameter. You can use the -id option to delete a backup by specifying its backup image name.
Specify the following parameter in the
nbpgsql.conf file or on the command line:
To delete the backup information
- Configure the parameters, in the
postgresql.conffile or provide on the command line.
- Run the following command:
nbpgsql -o delete -S master_server [-id db_backup_id].