Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync 1.11 Administration Guide
- Folder Sync Overview
- Requirements for Folder Sync
- Steps to set up Folder Sync
- Preparing the Folder Sync service account
- Configuring sufficient concurrent MAPI sessions for Folder Sync
- Installing or upgrading Folder Sync
- Configuring Folder Sync
- Running and scheduling Folder Sync synchronizations
- Performing a "Run Now" Folder Sync synchronization
- Monitoring and managing Folder Sync
- Troubleshooting Folder Sync
About this guide
This guide describes version 1.11 of the Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Folder Sync application, which provides Exchange on-premises mailbox folder synchronization.
This version has now been superseded by Folder Sync 1.13, which supports both Office 365 and Exchange on-premises folder synchronization. New users should use Folder Sync 1.13, and existing users should upgrade to Folder Sync 1.13. For more information about Folder Sync 1.13, see the following article on our support site: http://www.veritas.com/docs/000127562.
This guide describes how to:
Install and configure or upgrade to Folder Sync version 1.11.
Use Folder Sync version 1.11 to perform and manage the replication of Exchange on-premises mailbox folder structures to Personal.cloud.
Monitor the results of the mailbox folder synchronizations.
Troubleshoot issues with Folder Sync version 1.11.
This guide is also available in PDF format. The PDF version can be downloaded from the following location on the Veritas Support website: http://www.veritas.com/docs/000023448.