Veritas NetBackup™ Commands Reference Guide
- Appendix A. NetBackup Commands
Navigating multiple menu levels
When navigating multiple menu levels, a greater-than sign (>) is used to indicate a continued action. The following example shows how the > is used to condense a series of menu selections into one step:
Start > Programs > Veritas NetBackup > NetBackup Administration Console.
The corresponding actions can be described in more steps as follows:
- Click Start in the task bar.
- Move your cursor to Programs.
- Move your cursor to the right and highlight Veritas NetBackup.
- Move your cursor to the right. First highlight and then click NetBackup Administration Console.