Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for MongoDB Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-01-01
Product(s): NetBackup (22.214.171.124, 9.0)
- Overview of protecting MongoDB using NetBackup
- Verify the pre-requisites for the MongoDB plug-in for NetBackup
- Configuring NetBackup for MongoDB
- Configuring backup options for MongoDB using the mongodb.conf file
- Adding MongoDB credentials in NetBackup
- Managing backup hosts
- Backing up MongoDB using NetBackup
- Backing up MongoDB data
- Configuring NetBackup policies for MongoDB plug-in
- Restoring or recovering MongoDB data using NetBackup
- About the restore scenarios for MongoDB database from the BAR interface
- Recovering a MongoDB database using the command line
- Appendix A. Additional information
Creating a BigData backup policy
Use the BigData policy to backup big data applications such as MongoDB clusters.
A BigData policy differs from other policies in the following respects:
You must specifyas the policy type.
The entries which are provided in the Clients tab and the differ based on the application that you want to back up.
In the Backup Selections tab, you must specify certain parameters and their appropriate values.