Veritas NetBackup™ Upgrade Guide
- About changes in NetBackup 9.0
- Planning for an upgrade
- General upgrade planning information
- About upgrade tools
- Upgrade operational notes and limitations
- Master server upgrade
- Media server upgrade
- MSDP upgrade for NetBackup
- Client upgrade
- NetBackup Deployment Management with VxUpdate
- Appendix A. Reference
Removing a clustered media server by migrating all data to a new media server
You can remove clustered media servers from the NetBackup environment. You must migrate all data from the cluster to a new standalone server, and then decommission the old clustered server.
The steps required to migrate all NetBackup resources and decommission a media server is covered in depth in the NetBackup Administrator's Guide, Volume I. Please see the topic in the NetBackup Administrator's Guide, Volume I.