Requirements for the Backup Exec Service Account (BESA).
User rights requirements:
- Act as a part of Operating System ( Only for Windows Server 2000 ).
- Create a token object.
- Log on as a service.
- Logon as a batch job.
- Manage auditing and security log.
- Backup files and directories.
- Restore files and directories.
- Domain Admins or Administrators.
- Backup Operators.
Due to security implementations in Microsoft Small Business Server, the service account must be " DomainName\Administrator " account.
Refreshes local and Active Directory-based Group Policy settings, including security settings by executing "gpupdate" command.
For a complete list of User Rights and their descriptions, please see : msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms878695