SQL Backup fail with error "Final error: 0xe0008443 - One or more SQL Database consistency checks have failed"
Final error: 0xe0008443 - One or more SQL Database consistency checks have failed.
Final error category: Resource Errors
For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-33859
Backup- Server Name V-79-57344-65085 - There was a problem running the DBCC.
Database 'Database Name' cannot be opened due to inaccessible files or insufficient memory or disk space. See the SQL Server errorlog for details.
- This error is seen if the Database being backed up is not online or cannot be accessed.
- This error is also seen if there is a consistency issue with actual database. It can be checked by using 'dbcc checkdb( database name ) command for respective database.
- This error may be caused if the database is in single user mode and is already open in another application or in SQL Management Studio.
1. Verify that the database in question is online, if the database is not online it will need to be online for backups.
2. If the database is online, verify the database can be accessed
3. In SQL Management Studio, look at the Database Properties of the failing database. In the 'Options' page the 'Restrict Access' setting under the 'State' heading should be MULTI_USER. If the setting is SINGLE_USER the backup may fail. Changing the setting to MULTI_USER will enable backups even if connections are open.