Log gather utility is not available in Remote Agent for Linux and Unix servers (RALUS) install path.
Please follow the steps mentioned below to gather debug log files for RALUS:
1. Download the ralusgather.zip file attached to this article.
2. Log on Linux or Unix servers using root account.
3. Copy ralusgather.zip to any directory like /tmp.
4. Unzip the ralusgather.zip file.
5. Run the "bash ./ralusgather" command.
6. A compressed file containing all the debug logs would be generated: ralusinfo_<hostname>_YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.taz
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):