How to deploy a System Recovery 21 to client machine after upgrading from System Recovery Management Solution 18 Service Pack 3 to System Recovery Management Solution 21.
Please refer below steps to deploy a System Recovery 21 to client machine after upgrading from System Recovery Management Solution 18 Service Pack 3 to System Recovery Management Solution 21.
1. Uninstall the 18.0.3 Plugin manually from ‘Programs and Features’ on the clients.
2. Launch the SMP console and push the Install Plugin Policy to the clients by navigating to Packages and Policies | Install Packages | Agent Plug-in| Install Veritas System Recovery Plug-in.
3. Download and unzip ‘System_Recovery_21.0.0_57158_Multilingual_Product.zip’ package.
4. Navigate to path … System_Recovery_21.0.0_57158_Multilingual_Product\SSR\ and copy the directories - DotNetFx, SSR32, SSRx64 and VCRedist.
5. Replace “<InstallDrive>:\Altiris\Veritas System Recovery Management Solution\Web\SoftwareDelivery\VSR\21.0” content with these 4 copied Veritas System Recovery 21.0.0 directories.
6. In the Management server launch the SMP console, navigate to Packages and Policies | Update Packages | Veritas System Recovery | 21.
7. Select either Install with User Interface Package or Install Without User Interface Package.
8. Click on Update Distribution Points and Save changes.
9. Now navigate to Packages and Policies | Install Policies | Veritas System Recovery | 21.
10. Assign the Veritas System Recovery policy to managed clients.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):