"Error loading required ActiveX object" appears on Veritas System Recovery 21 Management Solution when clicked "Define Destination" of Backup Policies. (See Figure 1 and 2):
Error loading required ActiveX object
This issue comes from Symantec Management Platform. See the below article:
Please note that this article references sites not owned or maintained by Veritas and, as such, Veritas is not responsible for the content portrayed on such sites, including any revisions to or deletions of content or third-party software on which this article relies. User is responsible for conducting all necessary due diligence prior to following the instructions described in this article.
- Download ActiveX control.zip in this article.
- Unzip ActiveX control.zip
- Run NS CAB Installer Package\AltirisNSCABInstaller_x86.msi
- Close and open your Internet Explorer.
- Click Define Destination of Backup Policies on Veritas System Recovery 21 Management Solution.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):