There may be a reason to perform a complete uninstall of the eDiscovery Platform (eDP).
Note: The example in this article is for eDP Version 9.1. Except for minor version differences, the steps are the same for all releases.
To perform a complete uninstall, use the following steps:
Warning: If the purpose is to reinstall eDP, be sure to make a copy of the following files as they will be needed after a successful re-installation of eDP:
• Certificates (cacert files) from both JDK folders
e.g. C:\jdk-8u181-windows-x32\jre\lib\security\cacerts and
• License files from D:\CW\V9X\license\current folder.
- Make sure to log in under the account that was used to install eDP
- From a command prompt type:
- D: <enter>
- CD CW\vXX <enter> (where XX is specific to the version of eDP)
- b clean-packages <enter>
- Navigate to "Control Panel > Programs and Features"
- Select "Clearwell X.X" (where XX is specific to the version of eDP) from the list of installed programs. Click the "Uninstall" button from the top menu bar. The install wizard will display the list of software that will be removed. Follow the prompts to uninstall eDP.
- After the uninstall of eDP completes, uninstall the third party software related to eDP
- Brava! Enterprise
- FyTek's PDF Meld 64-bit 10.4
- IGC Writer 7.2
- Lotus Notes 8.5.2
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Muhimbi PDF Converter Services
- MySQL Server 5.6
- Java SE Development Kit 8 Update #### (32 and 64 bit)
- Once all programs are uninstalled, the folders related to eDP in the D: and C: drives can be deleted.
- D: Drive
- Clearwell Packages
- C: Drive
- Cygwin (versions v8.1 and below only)
- D: Drive
- eDP icons for the "Clearwell Commander", "Clearwell Utility", and "cwpostinstall" may still be visible on the desktop of the appliance and can be safely deleted.
- Reboot the computer.
Note: If there is still an indication that the eDP version is installed, contact Technical Support for assistance and reference this article.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):