ProblemSee the article below on the steps to create a send connector in Exchange Online for EV.Cloud
Creating an outbound connector in Office 365.
1. Login to O365 Management portal with Administrator credentials
2. Navigate to Exchange admin center
3. Select Mail Flow
4. Select Connectors
5. Scroll down to Outbound Connectors and click on the Plus Sign
6. Set the connector from O365 to partner
7. Name the connector
8. Set the journal domain to trigger routing to the smart host to the journal domain of your journal address. Use journal.ams.archivecloud.net for EU data center. Use journal.lax.archivecloud.net for US datacenter. Use journal.syd.archivecloud.net for APJ datacenter.
NOTE: If none of the above domains match your journaling address, use the domain part of your journaling address for this value or refer to this article.
9. Configure the smart host specific for your data center
For AMS use Journal.ams.archivecloud.net. For ELS use journal.lax.archivecloud.net. For APJ use journal.syd.archivecloud.net
10. Configure TLS, we recommend that you do use TLS and with the settings in the below screenshot. DO NOT tick the And the subject name or subject alternative name (SAN) matches this domain name: box and DO NOT enter anything into the text field below it.
11. Select after validating change to be made
12. Add your journal address as a test address and select validate
Please note if you did not select to enable on save the result will that validation will fail, after validation save and close the connector.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):