Industry conference to feature celebrity statistician Nate Silver, Veritas CEO Bill Coleman and key speakers from Boston Scientific, Docker, Red Hat and St. Jude Medical
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF., August 24, 2016 – Veritas, the leader in information management, is bringing together a wide range of industry and technology leaders at its Veritas Vision 2016 conference on September 12-14, 2016 at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. Register now for a conference and expo pass.
In a world where data is the new currency, Vision 2016 will foster important conversations about the future of information management. Attendees will have the opportunity to network and learn how to maximize their investments in cloud, open source and software-defined storage while maintaining control of their most critical asset – data.
“The exponential growth of data and the resources needed to manage it are two of the most pressing issues facing businesses today,” said Lynn Lucas, chief marketing officer at Veritas. “It’s not just the volume of data. It’s also where it resides and how it travels between private and public clouds, virtual environments and back to on premises. Businesses must have a strategy for data and information management, and Vision is the industry conference dedicated to helping organizations hear best practices from other industry leaders and fine tune their own strategies.”
Vision 2016 highlights will include:
Over 50 customers, partners and featured analysts sharing insights including Boston Scientific, ESG, Gartner, Hitachi, HPE, IDC, NNIT, St. Jude Medical and more.
- Keynotes from featured industry thought leaders, strategic partners and Veritas executives
- Ana Pinczuk, chief product officer at Veritas
- Bill Coleman, CEO at Veritas
- Doug Laney, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner
- John Willis, director at Docker
- Kenneth Cukier, data editor at The Economist
- Kirk Goldsberry, VP for San Antonio Spurs and visiting Harvard professor
- Nan Boden, head of global technology partners at Google
- Nate Silver, celebrity statistician and founder of FiveThirtyEight.com
- Radhesh Balakrishnan, general manager, OpenStack at Red Hat
- More than 40 hands-on labs, with sessions focusing on topics including data protection, open source strategies, software-defined storage, copy data management, information governance and business resiliency.
- More than 50 breakout sessions to interact with and learn from product managers, business leaders and solution engineers.
- A Partner Link Conference for partners to join in discussions with Veritas executives and industry experts on the latest products and solutions, joint sales and marketing opportunities and roundtables.
- Free, fully-proctored Veritas Certified Specialist exams – a $225 value. Visit Veritas Education Services for a list of available exams and more information.
- Veritas’ customer and partner appreciation night on Wednesday, September 14 featuring entertainment from comedian T.J. Miller and legendary rock band Styx.
For more information, visit Veritas Vision 2016.
About Veritas Technologies
Veritas Technologies enables organizations to harness the power of their information, with information management solutions serving the world’s largest and most complex environments. Veritas works with organizations of all sizes, including 86 percent of global Fortune 500 companies, improving data availability and revealing insights to drive competitive advantage. For more information, visit www.veritas.com
Veritas and the Veritas logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Veritas Technologies LLC or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. © 2016 Veritas Technologies. All rights reserved.
Text100 for Veritas
Sami Asiri, 415-593-8447