Veritas Education Services gives you many options when it comes to how you learn. Veritas and Veritas Authorized Training Partners offer technical training that can be delivered live in the classroom or through a virtual environment.
Classroom Training - Traditional public classroom training includes comprehensive learning design with expert instructors who have experience in the field. Gain critical concepts and skill to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot your Veritas solutions. Hands-on labs supplement your learning by allowing you to practice in a live environment.
Virtual Academy - A live, online training option that delivers the same content as our classroom training, without the need for student travel or time out of the office. The Veritas Virtual Academy online learning environment recreates the traditional classroom learning experience with:
- Live webcasts: interactive sessions with the Veritas or Veritas Authorized Training Partner instructor.
- Hands-on labs: running on dedicated Veritas servers allow first practice of the skills learned.
- Expert mentoring: ensures you can get answers you need directly from the instructor without interruption.
See the Virtual Academy datasheet for more details.
Instructions on how to register
To register for a class using your Training Credits or Training Days in a Veritas or Veritas Authorized Training Partners classroom:
- View course schedule (PDF)
- Contact a Regional Veritas Education representative to register
Latin America, Caribbean
Asia Pacific, Japan
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Email Education Services