Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for NDMP Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1)
- Introduction to NetBackup for NDMP
- About NetBackup for NDMP
- Types of NDMP backup
- About assigning tape drives to different hosts
- Installation Notes for NetBackup for NDMP
- Configuring NDMP backup to NDMP-attached devices
- About Media and Device Management configuration
- About creating an NDMP policy
- Backup selection options for an NDMP policy
- About enabling or disabling DAR
- Configuring NDMP backup to NetBackup media servers (remote NDMP)
- Configuring NDMP DirectCopy
- About NDMP DirectCopy
- Using NDMP DirectCopy to duplicate a backup image
- Accelerator for NDMP
- Remote NDMP and disk devices
- Using the Shared Storage Option (SSO)
- Backup and restore procedures
- About NetBackup for NDMP logs
- NetBackup for NDMP troubleshooting suggestions
- About robot tests
- Using NetBackup for NDMP scripts
About robotics control
Robotics control can be attached to an NDMP host or to a NetBackup server.
The following figure shows how NetBackup sends commands over the network to the NDMP host, which in turn sends them to the robot.
The following figure shows how the robot is controlled in the same way as the other robots on NetBackup servers.