APTARE IT Analytics Release Notes
- Patch Releases for Version 10.4.00
- What's New: Version 10.4 Highlights
- Supported Systems
- Installation and Upgrades
- Enhancements and Resolved Issues by Category
- Known Issues, Optimizations, and End of Life (EOL)
Activate New Features and Reports
When new features and reports are introduced with a new product release, after you've upgraded you'll need to modify Administrative settings in the Portal to give your users access to these features. Find documentation for each release within the product by clicking.
To enable reports that have been introduced in a new software release, search for Assigning User Privileges and Enabling New Product Report Templates.
For this particular task, it is advantageous to configure User Groups so that you can make changes that apply to all members of the group. Search for Creating User Groups and Setting User Group Privileges.