This article shows the steps for creating a support case for Veritas Technical Support:
1. Browse to the Veritas Support Portal and click on Sign In on the top right corner.
2. Enter your credentials and click on Sign In on the bottom right corner.
3. Click on My support cases and chat.
4. Click on Chat or Create Case.
5. From the Case type drop down, choose Technical Support.
6. From the Severity drop down, select an appropriate severity.
7. Select No under Are you creating this case on behalf of a customer?
8. Select the appropriate product, product feature, product platform and product version from the Product(s), Product feature, Product platform and Product version drop downs as they become available.
9. Select Create case from the You have the following support options ... selection.
10. Populate the Subject, Error Code and Description with any appropriate details.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Continue Creating Case
13. Select the appropriate entitlement (or no entitlement) and populate the CC List as required.
14. Click Submit
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):