Some customers had problems with rerouting, caused by a variety of problems.
The attached document contains:
- a lot of information on how rerouting works
- checks to be taken before adding a content router to prevent potential rerouting problems
- tips on how to monitor rerouting closely, to detect potential issues early
- suggestions on what (not) to do when rerouting fails
The document was written for following PureDisk versions:
- NBU 50x0 Appliance, patch level 126.96.36.199 (+ ET2701800-bundle)
- PureDisk 6.6.3a (+ ET2657689-bundle)
However, most of the information also applies to both earlier or newer versions of PureDisk.
NBU 50x0 Appliance or PureDisk 6.6.3a