Please enter search query. Search <product_name> all support & community content...
‘NIC Teaming’ test is failing for Microsoft Failover Cluster on Windows 2022 at initial configuration of Failover Cluster
Last Published: 2021-12-03
Ratings: 0 0
Product(s): Enterprise Vault
NIC Teaming feature test is failing for Microsoft Failover Cluster on Windows Server 2022.
Refer to the following workaround.
- Go to Failover Cluster Manager on any of the Windows 2022 nodes.
- Click on Validate Configuration.
- Select the required Windows 2022 Server nodes from the Browse button.
- Click Next for the Testing options.
- Select Run all tests (recommended) or Run only tests I select to perform all the tests or only the network-related tests respectively.
- In the Network section clear Validate Switched enabled Teaming configuration.
This will omit the test to be executed on the Windows nodes and will perform all other tests on both the nodes for Failover Cluster configuration.
- Click Next for confirming the tests to run.
- Click Next and then click Finish when the execution of the test is completed.
This solution is applicable to only ‘Virtual Environment’ and does not apply to ‘Physical Servers’.
Microsoft acknowledges this defect for Microsoft Server 2022 via support case TrackingID#2110250060002741 and Veritas is working with Microsoft to resolve the same.
Was this content helpful?
Rating submitted. Please provide additional feedback (optional):