Veritas NetBackup™ Emergency Engineering Binary Guide
- NetBackup release content listings
- EEBs and other known issues resolved in NetBackup 8.1.2
- EEBs and other known issues resolved in NetBackup 8.1.1
- EEBs and other known issues resolved in NetBackup 8.1
- Appendix A. About SORT for NetBackup Users
About the NetBackup "known issues" documentation conventions
The following items describe the conventions used in the NetBackup known issues listings:
Notes the Etrack number that targets a release
Associated Primary Etrack
An additional Etrack number that exists in the incident hierarchy
Associated Service Request Etrack
The Etrack that is associated with the customer support service request
Describes a particular issue that has been fixed in a release, as well as additional notes and workarounds (if available).
Workarounds can be used instead of applying the patch, however, Veritas recommends the best practice of operating at the latest available NetBackup release level.
**Description or **Etrack number
Describes a critical issue or an issue that can lead to a potential data loss that has been fixed in this release
Please read these issue descriptions carefully. In some cases, a Tech Alert link is provided.