Recognizing top US, Canadian, and Latin American partners for excellence in innovation, growth and performance throughout 2020.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 16, 2020 – Veritas Technologies, a global leader in data protection and availability, today announced winners of its “2020 Partner of the Year” Awards for the Americas. The program recognizes top channel partners for their contributions to the Veritas business, as demonstrated by overall performance in revenue growth, program adoption, excellence in technical innovation, and strategic implementation of Veritas solutions.
This year’s recipients in each category include:
- Top National Business Partner Overall: - SHI International Corp
As a long-standing Veritas partner, SHI attained the highest overall revenue across both new and renewal business in the US. SHI also demonstrated an ongoing commitment across all Veritas product lines and maintained active sales and marketing engagement.
- Top Distribution Partner: US & Canada: Ingram Micro
Recognized for highest revenue attainment across new and renewal business in the Americas for the second consecutive year. Ingram Micro was noted for overall business execution, ongoing success of their Advanced Solution business unit and ability to educate and successfully enable channel partners across the critical areas of sales, technology and marketing.
- Top Distribution Business Partner: Public Sector: Carahsoft Technology: Achieved highest new business attainment in the Americas. Proactive marketing and sales campaigns have driven high performance through partner-initiated bookings, pipeline and net new customer acquisition - while also being awarded several GWAC contracts including the Navy BPA valued $16M target ceiling over 5 years.
- Top Federal New Business Partner: ThunderCat Technology: Noted for highest new business attainment in the Public Sector and awarded a $25M BPA with the Department of Justice.
- Top New Business Growth National Business Partner: US: Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc.
Achieved largest growth in new business revenue as a National Partner. Represented the entire Veritas portfolio, delivered extensive enablement efforts through technical staff, as well as an enhanced strategic focus on healthcare via the Sirius Healthcare Solution Practice.
- Top Growth Regional Business Partner: US: VAST Inc
Achieved highest overall revenue growth as an AMS Regional Partner. Achieved record growth in both the Heartlands and TOLA districts and demonstrated an expanded focus on healthcare.
- Top Growth Business Partner: Canada: Softchoice LP:
For growing overall Veritas business more than 200% with strong engagement from both the sales and marketing teams as a Canadian national partner.
- Top Growth Business Partner: LAMC: Storage Availability Solutions Ltda.
Achieved more than 300% growth in new business revenue with Veritas as its main vendor for sales and services in the region.
- Top Distribution Partner: LAMC: Adistec Chile
Accomplished the highest new business revenue overall across new and renewal business in the MCLA region.
“Partners have always been critical to the continued success of our business. These awards honor their tremendous contributions to growing Veritas’ market reach and scale across the Americas,” said Mike Walkey, vice president of global channel sales, strategic partners and alliances, Veritas Technologies. “Their ongoing support and deep expertise help Veritas deliver the most innovative solutions - empowering customers to better manage, protect and optimize data on-premises and in complex, multi-cloud environments. We appreciate their collaboration and look forward to continued success in the years ahead.”
Veritas Technologies is a global leader in data protection and availability. Over 80,000 customers—including 87 percent of the Fortune Global 500—rely on us to abstract IT complexity and simplify data management. The Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform automates the protection and orchestrates the recovery of data everywhere it lives, ensures 24/7 availability of business-critical applications, and provides enterprises with the insights they need to comply with evolving data regulations. With a reputation for reliability at scale and a deployment model to fit any need, Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform supports more than 800 different data sources, over 100 different operating systems, more than 1,400 storage targets, and more than 60 different cloud platforms. Learn more at www.veritas.com. Follow us on Twitter at @veritastechllc.
Veritas and the Veritas Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Veritas Technologies LLC or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries.