As the most widely adopted financial platform in the world, Bloomberg provides Financial Services organizations with data, analytics, trading and communications capability. Financial firms employ the Bloomberg platform to execute operations and to communicate digitally. As one of the first solutions for archiving communications taking place over the legacy Bloomberg terminals, Merge1 has been helping Financial Services firms archive Bloomberg communications for over a decade.
Financial messaging compliance is easily achieved with Merge1, by leveraging your existing infrastructure. As opposed to other archiving compliance solutions, which require sending your workforce’s critical, sensitive communications to a third party data store, Merge1 captures Bloomberg communications and stores them in your current email archive, whether on-prem (e.g. Veritas Enterprise Vault) or Cloud-based (e.g. Microsoft Office 365).
Once archived, Bloomberg communications can be retained, supervised for compliance and readily retrieved for eDiscovery and internal Information Governance.
Merge1 excels in helping archive Bloomberg communications.
- Captures emails and chats.
- Supports persistent chats.
- Archives attachments.
- Preserves headers, original message time and other data for accurate search and retrieval during eDiscovery.
- Captures custom headers (where applicable) to allow for easy search.
- Produces a similar look and feel as the native message.
- Combines chats into easy to read threads.