Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas SaaS Backup Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2021-05-03
Product(s): SaaS Backup (4.0)
Platform: Dynamics365,Google Suite,Office365,Salesforce
- About SaaS Backup
- Getting started
- Managing notifications
- Managing users and roles
- Managing connectors
- Managing public share links
- Monitoring backup and restore jobs
- Managing audit logs
- Managing cloud services for Office 365
- Managing single sign-on (SSO) authentication in Office 365
- Managing cloud services for Dynamics 365
- Managing cloud services for Google Workspace
- Managing cloud services for Salesforce
SaaS Backup overview
Veritas SaaS Backup (VSB) is a backup and recovery hosted service for SaaS application protection. It provides a cloud-to-cloud backup solution with secured and automated data protection across the SaaS based workloads. This solution is scalable from a small business to an enterprise level.
SaaS Backup enables you to backup and restore data on the following platforms:
You can create and monitor backup jobs, restore and download files and folders, generate public share links to share files and folders, restore cloud connectors, and use partial snapshots for backup. You can schedule a backup frequency, import data, and view the audit logs generated while running backup jobs.