Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas Advanced Supervision User Guide
Last Published: 2021-03-16
Product(s): AdvisorMail (1.0)
- Introducing Advanced Supervision
- Getting started
- Working with dashboard widgets
- Managing departments
- Managing department users
- Managing department searches
- Managing department-specific hotword sets
- Managing department-specific trash rules
- Managing department-specific allowlist rules
- Viewing employees associated with departments
- Managing application-level users, roles, and permissions
- Managing application-specific hotword sets
- Managing application-specific trash rules
- Managing application-specific allowlist rules
- Managing data requests
- Managing search schedules
- Managing export operations
- Managing reviews
- Working with reports
Viewing a summary of completed exports
Thetab is visible only when the user has View Task Status permission in any of the departments and also has any of the Export Escalations or Export Messages permissions. If the administrator removed the View Task Status permission from all departments for a user, the tab is not displayed to that user.
To view a summary of completed exports
- In the left navigation pane, click Dashboard.
- Under Task Status, click Exports (Completed).
The Task Status section displays the summary of all completed exports. This is a read-only function.