Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling services for existing Exchange Online archive accounts
In addition to enabling services when creating new Exchange Online archive accounts, you can enable services for one or more existing archive accounts from the Account Management page.
To enable services for existing Exchange Online archive accounts
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- From the accounts list, search for and select the check boxes for the Exchange Online archive accounts whose services you want to enable.
In the Custom Filters pane, you can click Accounts created by Office 365 criterion to filter Exchange Online archive accounts.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Enable Services.
- In the Enable Services window, select one or more of the following option:
Office 365 PA Collection - enables Exchange Online Personal Archive collections.
Exchange Online folder Sync - enables Exchange Online folder synchronization.
- Click OK.
The accounts that are not created by using Office 365 or Exchange online does not get enabled for Exchange Online Folder Synchronization. In case you receive such notification, click Close.
The application displays the notification for successful enabling of services. In case you receive such notification, click Close.
- Ensure that theExchange Online Folder Sync column displays Yes when the services are enabled successfully.
- To view summary of the added Exchange Online archive accounts, click the email address of the account.
A sample account overview image