Preparing Intelligent Disaster Recovery Bootable ISO Image
- IDR option need to be installed in Backup Exec for Windows Server.
- Windows installation files
Step-By-Step procedure for the Intelligent Disaster Recovery (IDR) process, illustrating the various selections that need to be made when creating ISO image.
1. Start IDR wizard by going to Tools > Wizards > Intelligent Disaster Recovery Preparation Wizard
2. Click Next on Welcome screen
3. Select Bootable CD Image for use with CD Writers (ISO 9660)
4. Click Next on Start CD Image Creation Window
5. Move the server to Selected Server list
6. Select the path where ISO file should be created
7. Select Windows installation CD or path where installation files are located
8. It will automatically stage the OS at a temporary location
9. ISO image would be created after the operation completes & the path of ISO would reflect on the window. Click Finish to complete the installation :