Job fails with "0xe000035b - The consistency check of the snapshot for the Microsoft Active Directory, ADAM or AD LDS transaction log has failed. You should check for possible data corruption in the transaction log that is online."
- Open Windows Command Prompt (Start > Run > Cmd)
- Type Net Stop Adam_<instancename>
Note: This commend will take the ADAM instance offline for maintenance.
- Type CD C:\Windows\Adam
- Type DSDBUTIL and then press Enter.
Note: If the command prompt does not report "Active instance set to <instancename>" follow instructions below:
From the DSDBUTIL command prompt type "Activate instance <instancename>" where instancename is the name of the ADAM instance
After the active instance is set continue with the steps below.
- Type FILES and then press Enter.
The File Maintenance command prompt will now be displayed
- Type INTEGRITY, then press Enter.
This will run an integrity check on the files related to the ADAM database
If no errors type quit, then press Enter to exit the file maintenance command prompt.
- From the DSDBUTIL command prompt, type "Semantic database analysis" then press Enter.
The Semantic Checker command prompt will now be displayed
- From the Semantic Checker command prompt, type GO, then press Enter.
If there are no errors then check has completed successfully.
Semantic Database Analysis