LiveUpdate fails with Error LU1805.and manual registration of Backup Exec using "BeUpdateOps.exe -AddBE -OptOut" fails with "Failed to register Backup Exec with LiveUpdate with an error code of 1603 -Now Exiting"
When attempting to manually register Backup Exec with LiveUpdate by running "BeUpdateOps.exe -AddBE -OptOut" the error "Failed to register Backup Exec with LiveUpdate with an error code of 1603 -Now Exiting" occurs.
Perform the Following Steps to resolve the issue:
1. Check to make sure that the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ProductRegCom_3_3.DLL" exists.
2. If the file does not exist, it will need to be copied from a working machine of the same version.
3. If the file exists, try restarting the server
4. If rebooting the server does not fix the issue, uninstall LiveUpdate from the Backup Exec server.
5. Install LiveUpdate using the Backup Exec for Windows Servers Installation Media, or download and install the LiveUpdate version 3.3 from the following website:
6. Browse to %program files%\symantec\Backup Exec\ and run BEUpdateOps.exe and click yes to register Backup Exec with LiveUpdate.
7. Run LiveUpdate.