Unable to make a custom recovery disk.
Backup Exec System Recovery (BESR) ISO file cannot be created properly for the System Recovery Disk (SRD) because the driver validation test indicates that drivers are missing
Create one customized SRD CD which contains all the necessary drivers per the following steps:
1. Open the BESR console.
2. Select "Task" from the menu.
3. Select "Create Recovery Disk..." Press "Next" at the Welcome Screen.
4. Browse to the SRD CD as source.
- Use the SRD CD in the CD drive
- Use a mounted ISO file as a source.
Note: A folder containing all the SRD CD files cannot be used.
5. Select to burn a CD or to create an ISO file. Drivers can be added or removed. Use the "Add" button to browse to the INF file representing the driver.
- The driver will be requested as a *.inf file (Packed drivers cannot be used)
6. Press the "Next" button once the step is above completed. Select the Startup Options. (Time Zone; Display language; Keyboard layout). Press "Next".
7. Select the "Option" for the network. Press "Next".
8. Select the licensing. Press "Next".
9. Press "Finish" to start the creation process of the customized SRD CD.