ProblemExchange 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Upgrade Wizard for Veritas Cluster Server (VCS). This wizard enables you to upgrade Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2007 SP1, in a VCS environment.
This patch contains the Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Upgrade Wizard for VCS. This wizard enables the upgrade process of Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2007 SP1, in a VCS cluster environment.
This Patch is supported with the following software:
* Veritas Cluster Server 5.0 RP1A for NetApp SnapMirror
Before installing this Patch ensure that one of these versions is installed on the cluster nodes.
Complete the following steps to install this patch:
1. Download and extract the following zip file to a temporary location on a cluster node.
This file contains the following files:
2. Backup Exch2007Upgrade.exe and Exch2007Upgrade_Lang_en.dll in %VCS_HOME%\bin\Exch2007Setup directory.
Note: The variable %VCS_HOME% is the default installation directory for VCS, typically C:\Program Files\Veritas\Cluster Server
3. Copy the extracted files, Exch2007Upgrade.exe and Exch2007Upgrade_Lang_en.dll, to %VCS_HOME%\bin\Exch2007Setup directory.
4. Replace these files on all the remaining cluster nodes.
5. Proceed to upgrading Exchange 2007. See "Upgrading Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2007 SP1" on page 3.
Note: Review the "Readme.pdf" for additional information about this patch.