ProblemHow do I collect the SEAST logs in Backup Exec System Recovery version 8?
- Reproduce the problem.
- Navigate to the folder ..\<Backup Exec System Recovery installation directory>\Utility on the computer where the BESR is installed.
- Double click the SEAST.EXE.
- Select the option Gather Technical Support Information.
- Make sure the folder Output root directory is a location convenient for you.
- Always enter the current Case number in the corresponding section - the tool will not run without it.
- Click on Gather.
- Confirm any box asking you if you want to start the process.
- If you would like to Send Results via FTP and have the necessary connection, please click the corresponding box.
- Otherwise click View Results to see the output folder.
- If you would like to send the files by email, please make sure to send the .CAB file with the case number only, because it contains all the gathered files.