The warning popup, "InstallShield DLL Custom Action: Failed to extract file 'Dll_.ini' from the binary table," appears when attempting to install Backup Exec System Recovery 8.0x
This is a permissions issue with DCOM. Corrected the DCOM issue, reboot, and reattempt the install.
Verify Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) settings
2. In the Open box, type DCOMCNFG.EXE, and then click OK
3. Expand Component services.
4. Expand computers.
5. Right click the local computer and choose Properties
6. Select the Enable Distributed COM on this computer check box; if not already selected.
7. From the Default Authentication Level, select Connect.
8. From the Default Impersonation, select Identify.