How to use FLTMC.exe to load and unload the evfilter mini-filter driver for Enterprise Vault (EV) for File System Archiving (FSA).
- To unload the EvFilter driver:
Fltmc unload EvFilter
- To load the EvFilter driver:
Fltmc load EvFilter
- To view all instances of loaded drivers:
- To attach the driver to a specific volume:
Fltmc attach EvFilter C:
- To detach the driver from a specific volume:
Fltmc detach EvFilter C:
NOTE: The Enterprise Vault services on the file server should be restarted after unloading and reloading the filter driver.
For troubleshooting purposes the results can be saved to a text file. The syntax would be the same as above but adding > [File name and path]
i.e.: Fltmc instances > C:\FilterInstance.log