V-16-15-660 "The wizard cannot add systems to the cluster" appears in Veritas Storage Foundation HA for Windows
The wizard cannot add systems to the cluster.
-Systems to be added have Veritas Storage Foundation HA for Windows installed.
-Systems to be added have the same operating system and processor architecture as the as the cluster nodes.
- Error code V-16-15-660 appears while running VCW (Veritas Cluster Wizard).
- ERROR: "The wizard cannot add systems to the cluster."
- When when selecting nodes, while running VCW, it is necessary to select both a node that is already a part of the cluster as well as the node that is being added. If only an existing cluster node is selected, this message will appear.
- This message appears if the nodes are unable to communicate with each other. Verify that the nodes can communicate with each other on the network.
- Verify that the operating system and processor architectures match on both the existing cluster node(s) as well as the node(s) that are being added into the cluster.