Note: Symantec NetBackup™ 7.6 GA's software version is NetBackup™ 22.214.171.124. This language pack can be applied to NetBackup™ 126.96.36.199.
- French (tar.gz and iso)
- NetBackup™ 188.8.131.52 French Language Pack for Windows, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris
- OpsCenter 184.108.40.206 French Language Pack for Windows and Solaris
- Japanese (tar.gz and iso)
- NetBackup™ 220.127.116.11Japanese Language Pack for Windows, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris
- OpsCenter 18.104.22.168 Japanese Language Pack for Windows and Solaris
- Simplified Chinese (tar.gz and iso)
- NetBackup™ 22.214.171.124 Chinese Language Pack for Windows, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris
- OpsCenter 126.96.36.199 Chinese Language Pack for Windows and Solaris
Installation and Removal
Please refer to NB_READFIRST_<Language>.html for NetBackup or OpCtr_READFIRST_<Language>.html for OpsCenter. These document can be extracted from the tar.gz or iso image.
Please download a language pack that suites your needs. GNU tar on UNIX orLinux is required to decompress a language pack with tar.gz format. Symantec recommends Windows users to use a language pack with ISO format and burn it to DVD or mount it by using a virtual CD-ROM software.
If you have installed GA (188.8.131.52) and a previous version of Language Pack is not on the system, then you can install the 184.108.40.206 Language Pack.
If you have not installed 7.6 GA (220.127.116.11) but a previous version of Language Pack is still on the system, then you must remove the previous Language Pack at first and then install NetBackup 7.6 GA (18.104.22.168) and 22.214.171.124 Language Pack.
These are also applicable to OpsCenter 126.96.36.199 Language Pack. For more details, please refer to the Read This First document mentioned above.