This article contains a procedure for expanding the size of a replicated volume for Veritas Volume Replicator (VVR) for Windows. These steps will result in the volume being expanded on both the primary and disaster recovery (DR) sites.
Perform these steps from within the Veritas Enterprise Administrator (VEA).
1. From Select Host, select VEA://Replication Network.
2. From the left pane, expand the replicated data set (RDS).
3. Expand the replicated volume group (RVG).
4. Right-click the volume that will be expanded and select Expand Volume. A dialog box called Expand Volume appears.
5. In the field New Volume Size, type the desired, new volume size.