A user is unable to send a "System Admin Notice" and receives "Confirmation server not configured properly" and "A fatal error occurred while trying to send the hold package to the Confirmation server" errors in the remote job log.
Confirmation server not configured properly. A fatal error occurred while trying to send the hold package to the Confirmation server.
was never set on the confirmation server.
After adding the System Property
to the confirmation server Legal Hold notices are now able to be sent.
To set the System Property perform the step as follows:
1. Login to Clearwell with a System Manger user account.
2. Go to System > Support Features.
3. "Step 1: Choose a support feature" Property Browser
4. "Step 3: Please enter the following parameters:"
- Name of property to change:
- New value:
- Confirm change checked
5. Click Submit.
6. Restart the Clearwell services using the CW Utility.