This Application Note describes the clustering configurations supported for Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) with VMware vSphere.
Refer to the attached PDF.
The document contains the following topics:
- VCS cluster on a single ESX host
- VCS cluster across ESX hosts
- VCS cluster between physical and virtual machines
- Disaster recovery setups with clustering configurations
- Supported vSphere versions and guest operating systems
- Feature compatibility matrix for various shared storage configurations
- Configuring VCS cluster within a single ESX host
- Configuring VCS cluster across ESX hosts
- Configuring DR with VCS running in virtual machines