Clearwell Collection Task fails with the error: [#422298] EV searcher error - 440,875 Searcher exited with non-zero error code.
[#422298] EV searcher error - 440,875 Searcher exited with non-zero error code
- INDEXING_E_ARCHIVE_NOT_FOUND:The archive does not exist
The archive selected, no longer exists within Enterprise Vault.
How to verify the archive no longer exists in Enterprise Vault (EV):
- Copy the Archive ID listed in the error. Example: 1234567890ABCDEF1234567890ABCDEF11110000EVVAULT
- Open the Enterprise Vault Administrator Console on the EV server.
- Holding the Ctrl and Shift keys, right click 'Archives'.
- Select 'Find Archive or Folder'.
- Paste the Archive ID (from step 1) into the Entry ID: text box and select 'Find'.
- If the return results is 'Could not find an Archive or Archive Folder with the specified id.', the archive does not exist within the Enterprise Vault environment.
Remove the non-existent archive from the Collection Task
Symantec Corporation has acknowledged that the above-mentioned issue is present in the current version(s) of the product(s) mentioned at the end of this article. Symantec Corporation is committed to product quality and satisfied customers.
This issue is currently under investigation by Symantec Corporation. Pending the outcome of the investigation, this issue may be resolved by way of a patch or hotfix in current or future revisions of the software. However, this particular issue is not currently scheduled for any release. If you feel this issue has a direct business impact for you and your continued use of the product, please contact your Symantec Sales representative or the Symantec Sales group to discuss these concerns. For information on how to contact Symantec Sales, please see symantec.com.
Please be sure to refer back to this document periodically as any changes to the status of the issue will be reflected here.