Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204 Hotfix 194471
This hotfix contains a recommended fix for Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204.
Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204 32bit Media Servers
Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204 x64bit Media Servers
Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204 32bit Agent for Windows
Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204 x64bit Agent for Windows
- Administrative privileges are required to install this hotfix.
- Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204 Service Pack 2 (000015919)
- A full backup is required after installing this hotfix.
- Remote Agent for Windows Servers will need to be updated after installing this hotfix.
- AVVI GRT enabled backup of a 1.6TB vmdk completes successfully, but silently fails during GRT processing in Backup Exec 2010 R3 and 2012 when targeting a Deduplication Storage Folder. (000017398)
- Verify Succeeds even when it fails to be able to access/open an IMG File during Verify
This installation guide contains general information for installing Backup Exec product updates as well as special instructions for configurations including the Agent for Windows Servers, Remote Agent for Linux/Unix/Macintosh Servers (RALUS/RAMS), Clustered Backup Exec, Shared Storage (SSO) installations, Central Admin Servers (CASO) installations, and Oracle Agent for Windows and Linux. http://www.veritas.com/docs/000084036
Uninstalling this hotfix
This hotfix can be uninstalled. For steps on how to uninstall a Backup Exec hotfix, refer to this technote http://www.veritas.com/docs/000095387
Backup Exec 2010 R3 revision 5204
For file information see attached PDF.