The Server Job listing of Backup Exec, displays the job "Start Time" and the "Schedule" in a different time format
To access the Server Job listing:
- Open Backup Exec
- Select the Backup and Restore tab
- Double click onto one of the servers listed
The job "Start Time" is listed in a 24 hour time format where as the "Schedule" is listed in a 12 hour format.
If Backup Exec is installed in a languages which only uses the 24 hour time format then no AM / PM will be displayed under "Schedule".
A job is scheduled to run at 22:00 / 10:00 pm
- Start time for a job is displayed as 22:00
- Schedule for the same job is displayed as 10:00 pm (if the installed language uses the 12 hour time format)
- Schedule for the same job is displayed as 10:00 (if the installed language uses the 24 hour time format)
A hotfix is now available for this issue in the current version(s) of the product(s) mentioned in this article. Refer to the Hotfix link under Related Documents at the end of this article to obtain the hotfix needed to resolve the issue.
Backup Exec 2012 Rev 1798 Service Pack 3 (TECH205351).