The Backup Exec System Recovery (BESR) / Symantec System Recovery (SSR) fails with error .NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3625 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (7A0BC59E) (80131506)
.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3625 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (7A0BC59E) (80131506)
2. Completely uninstall SSR / BESR. Reboot.
3. Install BESR / SSR. After the installation completes. Allow the system to Reboot.
4. When the wizard launches, it is imperative that a network connection to the internet is opened LiveUpdate is allowed to capture the latest updates. If this is not possible, ensure that the installed build is the latest available version.
4. Launch BESR / SSR and allow the console to open.
5. Install SAV / SEP, also allowing LiveUpdate to capture the latest updates, or using the latest build to install from, either locally or from the management console.