Getting error "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\Application Data\Symantec\Backup exec\besurnum.xml" while adding or removing Backup Exec licenses in Microsoft Windows server 2008
Application Data folder missing in 'C:\ProgramData\"
But when checking 'C:\ProgramData\' the following path was found "C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Backup Exec\besurnum.xml"
1) Stop the Backup Exec Services.
2) Launch 'C:\ProgramData\'
3) Create a folder with the name "Application Data"
4) Copy the entire folder "Symantec\Backup Exec\" in the newly created "Application Data" in 'C:\ProgramData\'
5) Start the backup exec services.
6) Add/remove the license now from Backup Exec Console & it should work properly.