When trying to browse Lotus Domino database on new or existing selection list, the databases do not enumerate.
On the Domino server:
- Stop the Backup Exec Remote Agent for Windows Systems(RAWS) Service
- Rename C:\Program Files\Symantec\Backup Exec\RAWS\Logs to Logs.old
- Open the Windows Registry
- Navigate to the following path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Symantec\Backup Exec for Windows\Backup Exec\Engine\Domino
- Modify the following values:
"Enable Notes Database Filtering" and "Enable Change Journal" to 0.
- Start the Backup Exec Remote Agent for Windows Systems(RAWS) Service
- Browse the Domino server databases to verify functionality.
- Reset the registry values set in step 5 to 1 to maintain original product functionality.
- Restart the Backup Exec Remote Agent for Windows Systems(RAWS)
- Browse the Domino server databases again to verify the databases are still seen.
Warning: Incorrect use of the Windows registry editor may prevent the operating system from functioning properly. Great care should be taken when making changes to a Windows registry. Registry modifications should only be carried-out by persons experienced in the use of the registry editor application. It is recommended that a complete backup of the registry and workstation be made prior to making any registry changes.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue please contact Symantec Backup Exec Support.