The backup of Domino database may fail with the error code:
V-79-57344-39569 - The Lotus Domino server failed to specify the NLO files that one or more Lotus Domino databases refer to.
Even if Domino Attachment and Object Service (DAOS) is not configured.
V-79-57344-39569 - The Lotus Domino server failed to specify the NLO files that one or more Lotus Domino databases refer to. An incompatible DAOS environment or a busy Lotus Domino server may be why the Lotus Domino server failed to specify the NLO files.
You can find additional reasons at the following UMI link:
If DAOS is not configured, then it could be a probable corruption in the BackupExec Remote Agent.
1) Uninstall the remote agent from the Domino server.
2) Reboot the server.
3) Rename the folder X:\Program Files\Symantec\RAWS to RAWS.old
· X is equal to the drive letter where the Backup Exec Remote Agent installation is located
4) Push install the RAWS again from the media server.
5) Re-try the backup.
* If DAOS is configured you can refer to the related articles.