Issues addressed by Backup Exec 2010 R2 revision 4164 Hotfix 358289 (DDI20100915 Device Driver Install)
Below are the issues that are specifically resolved by this DDI Hotfix:
- RMALS: Restoring a spanned encrypted backup with different block/buffer size failed with error, "The data being read from the media is inconsistent."
- Mover error (error 0x17 ERROR_CRC) causes the job engine service to randomly stop
- NDMP:Backup job fails on verify when backing up data from the media server.
- NDMP:EMC: In some cases, and EMC Celerra server may panic due to messages continuously appearing in the server and debug logs.
- OST: Logging function uses a limit of 2048, we are errantly allowing an overrun.
- OST Read of image opened for writing is causing backup job to fail.
- Backup Exec 2010 R2 Reports LEO Violation when a Falconstor VTL is in use and a VTL License is installed.
- Quantum DXi Series adjust the NDMP inquiry lookup to only look for Quantum
- NDMP Limit needed for ONTAP Big Block support (max value of 256KB)